Saturday, October 25, 2008

Paisley for Brains*

I feel like I've been neglecting the "vintage clothing" aspect of this vintage clothing blog for the last few weeks--- and since I'll probably be blabbing about Halloween costumes next week, I'm tapping out this quickie to let you know that I decided to go through my very precious, very personal, paisley shirt collection --- and chose a few to dispense into the shop inventory.
These hard-to-find colorful cotton shirts from the 60s are a huge favorite of mine, so consider this a major store event.





*   "Paisley for Brains" is the name of a Musty Chiffon Show, and may be copyrighted. I don't know, but I'm sure Musty would loan me the phrase with her blessing...

1 comment:

Local Honey said...

haha, what an adorable little boy! I'm still fairly traumatized from one particularly ghastly paisley shirt from my youth...but you have me intrigued...rachel