Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone....
From my ass to yours!


I'm at my Mom's house, rummaging through old photo albums, scanning up a storm. (You have been warned.)

I grew up in the 60s and 70s, both great decades for wild and wonderful clothing. 
The above is Xmas mid 70s.

Below is Xmas mid 60s.
"Oh Santa, didn't you get my letter? I didn't want to be a Mommy, I wanted the vinyl attache case full of Matchbox® cars!"

What's up with the collar on my blouse? One point has horizontal stripes while the other has vertical.  My Aunt Roberta must have made this ensemble. She was ----

Aw shucks- I'm being called for dinner--- Gotta Go- You're spared 'til next week---
Have a Great Holiday!

3 comments:

us said...

That butt under the tree shot would make a fabulous Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear more about that collar...I think it needs to be marketed as the new "thing," it's that rightly peculiar.

Newburgh Restoration said...

That's hilarious